5.01.2010

Oh, the Honesty of Grandkids!

"Grandma," she said looking up at me, "I'm just wondering how soon you will need a cane!"

I just burst out laughing; how I love Lucy!

"Grandma," she said. "I'm going to tell you a scary story, and when I get to the scary part, I'm going to need a hug!"

Oh, just that statement deserved a BIG hug!

How I love Anna.

Watching Imogen run and play in the park, listening to Oliver who knows so much, how I love those two.

It makes me realize that I don't like living so far away from these grandchildren!

1 comment:

Lauralee said...

I hear you there Sista'. Only 21 more days until I get to hold my darlings in Logan. Can't wait.

Birthday Week with the GIRLS! IN Other Words; FUN TIMES in Santa Fe, New Mexico!

  Not in the right order, but whatever the order, it was SO FUN!  Just a great time.