5.11.2010

Lesson Learned, But Will I Remember It?


I didn't really want to go there because I've never been a fan of Oriental cooking. And, THAI cooking???? Didn't sound that great to MOI, but we headed to Tara Thai in Charlottesville, VA.


What a great lesson I (re)learned. It was my favorite meal of the entire trip. Great, great flavor. I would just love to have some of this again...like today, right NOW!

It so pleased and surprised my taste buds.

So, there you have it...another lesson learned.

Best not to judge...whether it's people or food.

2 comments:

Lauralee said...

You are speaking my language with that post! When I was in Asia for five years I learned quickly to give "it" a try. Whether food, the language or fun. I got into them all after my initial hang-ups.

And Thailand was super cheap to visit, but sooo interesting. It was and remains one of my favorite countries.

Ms. Fish said...

That looks soooo good!

Now you should go try Benja Thai in Ancestor square. It's really good.

Grandkids...How I LOVE Them!

 Lola Halsey - one year old birthday!