5.29.2010

She Knocked It Right Out of the Ball Park; She Nailed It!

Whenever I asked her what she was doing, she would say, "Working on my presentation."

"Who all will be there?" "The whole anesthesiology department."

She was nervous, she said.

"But, you are so good in front of people," I would reassure her....

"Yeah, but these people are all so smart....it's very scary!"

Truthfully, I can't imagine giving a presentation like this...and when I saw the little short snatch, it sounds like she is talking a foreign language, which in a way, she is.

But, she knows her stuff, and she did great. I have this on very good authority from a person who was present and certainly NOT in any way prejudiced.

Great job, Dr. KDHR. We are proud of you. And you don't have to do a great presentation to make us proud....

If you would like to listen to two minutes out of her longer presentation on stuff way over your head, you can watch it here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pUzXk0D1oHA

1 comment:

Mrs. Olsen said...

Wow. I watched the video and didn't understand half of what she was talking about. She is so smart! I am so proud of her!

Birthday Week with the GIRLS! IN Other Words; FUN TIMES in Santa Fe, New Mexico!

  Not in the right order, but whatever the order, it was SO FUN!  Just a great time.