4.30.2010

the Friendly Taxi Cab Company

Lady on phone:"Good afternoon...this is the Friendly Taxi Cab Company...how may I help you?"

MOI: we need a ride tomorrow.

LOP: where and what time?

MOI: we are going to the Ft. Lauderdale airport at four o'clock.

So, they showed up right on time! They honked for us, called us wondering where we were.

EXCEPT - they showed up at 4 A.M.

I had neglected to mention we were leaving at 4 P.M.

I'm wondering if they will be so friendly when they come again at 4 p.m.

2 comments:

Ms. Fish said...

haha....well the good thing about it is that they probably didn't wake you up. I bet by that late morning hour, you were up, showered, eaten, taken a walk, written your blog post, checked out FB, cleaned the bathroom, taken cookies to the neighbors you've already become friends with, read your scriptures and clipped your toenails.

Lauralee said...

I would have slept through the entire debacle! Not you, they had neglected to ask. Hope it all worked out in the afternoon.

OH, Those Wonderful Grandkids....

 How I LOVE THEM!