4.27.2010

Bahama Blues

What comes to mind when you think of the Bahamas?

Blue skies?
Sandy beaches with lots of bikini-clad young and old ladies?
Relaxing on the beach with a good book?
Warm, sunny afternoon...

Well, normally that would be the case...
except the ONE day that we went to Grand Bahama Island....

The weather we encountered was rain, rain, rain, and then, did I mention, it poured buckets....
And believe me, no one was basking in the sun or reading a book,
but it was definitely an experience!

3 comments:

Lauralee said...

The first picture on this post didn't work. Give it another try.

kelli said...

Weird, only the beach picture came up the first time. O.K. now I see it is raining on you. Not fun. You must go back when it is sunny, because it is as close to heaven on earth that you will get.

Lauralee said...

I went to the Bahamas in 1960! Do you think it has changed at all? Only 50 years ago!

Grandkids...How I LOVE Them!

 Lola Halsey - one year old birthday!