4.07.2010

It Works: Facebook,That Is!


WOW, Facebook claims that it connects people, and it just did!


In the 1980's, we had the most awesome exchange student from Malaysia...he was fun, intelligent, daring, and obviously very patient, to be able to put up with our family for an entire school year.


He was absolutely delightful, and now, after all these years....we've reconnected via Facebook. Here's a picture of him and his family at the Grand Canyon in 2007; oh my goodness, we were so close; if we'd only known, but now we will know!


So, let's face it; technology ROCKS! (now, if I could just figure out how to get my printer to work!)

2 comments:

Mrs. Olsen said...

Is this the exchange student that cranked the heat up to 100 and never left the room?

I love how facebook makes your world smaller too.

Lauralee said...

Great fun to find terrific folks from our past. Sorta like I found you again! Can't wait to get together and catch-up plus remember "the way we were."

OH, Those Wonderful Grandkids....

 How I LOVE THEM!