4.09.2010

The Hair Cut



"Holy Cow!" I said to myself a couple of years ago, when I saw H's new hair cut..."that is sooooooooooooo short. I can't believe she'd do that."

Now, for the rest of the story.

Two weeks ago, I saw Shari sporting a really cute hair cut. "So cute," I said to Shari..."can I take a picture of it? Who and where was it done?"

So, I made an appointment at the ABC Hair Salon of Total Rip-Offs. The minute I walked in, I said to myself, "Oh, this is going to be VERY expensive." (I was right!)

My appointment was with Anne, but she couldn't do it because she had a standing appointment with someone who obviously never showed up, as she stood next to my chair and talked the entire time.

Instead, I had Magan, who must have been a barber in the army in her before-life. Because when I showed her the picture, she said, "No problem."

And, she was right, it was no problem for her....she just cut away until there was little hair left! With nothing left on my head, she asked sweetly, "Would you like a little more taken off?"

I wanted to ask where she meant to take off more hair, my legs maybe?

So, all those years ago, I wondered when I saw H's new haircut, "Who in the heck would get a hair cut that short?"

Well, as it turns out, I would!

2 comments:

Ms. Fish said...

you are funny

Lauralee said...

I hear you there! Last summer I went to the "Beauty" School (and I use the term loosely) to get my hair cut. It was so short and manish looking that I was embarrassed to even leave the house for two weeks until it started to grow in a bit. I got a whole lot more cut than I paid for!

OH, Those Wonderful Grandkids....

 How I LOVE THEM!