6.02.2010

Now, This Is Really Weird!

It's ten p.m.

It's light outside....more like seven than ten.

It's gotta be hard on parents trying to put little kids to bed...goodness, I don't even see how I can go to bed, and I'm a ten o'clock go-to-bed-person.

I tried to sit outside and enjoy the incredibly gorgeous evening, but the mosquitoes nailed me big time. My ankles right now are the size of Texas, and the mosquitoes always go for my ankles, which meant there was plenty for those moquitoes to feast on. I hadn't put on my Avon lotion given to me by Dorothy...who knew mosquitoes could make it all the way to Alaska?

So, I came inside...

to write this blog about my first day in Anchorage, and to say that I am thankful for America, the beautiful world, good books, good friends, great family, health, eyesight, food, and sunlight.

And, to say....here's to light....even if it is ten o'clock at night!

1 comment:

kelli said...

Loni, some day I want your life. I too love good books. Have fun on your vacation and post some pictures

OH, Those Wonderful Grandkids....

 How I LOVE THEM!