8.21.2012

The Addict

"I just wish I had never started!" she told me last week.

"I was in my 50's.  Lots of my friends did it.  They made it look so very cool!  I had not been the least bit interested before.......

"And, now, I'm having a very hard time stopping.

"Some nights, after I indulge, I get so sick I think I am going to die!  My stomach aches, my esophagus BURNS!  And, I tell myself - never again!

"But then, I see someone enjoying it, and I want it so badly.

"I hate my lack of self-discipline.

"I can't believe I just can't STOP IT!"

"And, even now, in spite of all the actual physical pain it causes me, I would like nothing better than to have some COKE!

"or even a Pepsi!"

No comments:

Birthday Week with the GIRLS! IN Other Words; FUN TIMES in Santa Fe, New Mexico!

  Not in the right order, but whatever the order, it was SO FUN!  Just a great time.