10.30.2012

A Better Day

Tuesday was better because:

I talked with three people on my list of candidates who have JOBS.  Oh, I love that!  I'm so thrilled for them when that happens.

I helped a lady who was so appreciative of the help we gave her.  I don't know if she will get a job, but she just kept saying over and over how helpful everyone was and how it had made her day to come in to the employment center.

Today was Sister Water's last day.  So, just as we were leaving our home this early morning to head to the center, Allen went outside and picked two of the most gorgeous roses you have ever seen...just BIG, lush pink roses. to give to sister Waters as a parting gift.  He put them in a lovely vase with a big bow and handed them to her this morning.

Several times during the day, she thanked Allen for the flowers.  One time she said, "I've only been given flowers twice in my life...once from my husband and these today."

I liked this Tuesday.


No comments:

OH, Those Wonderful Grandkids....

 How I LOVE THEM!