10.03.2012

What's Not to LOVE?

Okay, I admit it.

I love our church.

I'm thankful I was raised a Mormon.

Here are some of the things I love about our church:

 incredible programs for children and teen-agers,

emphasis on education,

emphasis on serving others, thus making a person happier,

a word of wisdom, which if followed, will save our health and our pocketbooks,

the people - in general - are good, good, good.  They are happy and raise wonderful children,

additional scriptures testifying of Christ,

opportunity to contribute financially to a good cause.

Enough already.

I just love it.....that's what I want to say.



No comments:

Birthday Week with the GIRLS! IN Other Words; FUN TIMES in Santa Fe, New Mexico!

  Not in the right order, but whatever the order, it was SO FUN!  Just a great time.