10.18.2012

I Always Wish....

that things would work out just the way:

they are planned,
hoped for,
people want.

If SDF applies for a dream job, I want him to get it.
If BFH wants that person in her life, I want that to happen.
When JHF plans a big event, I want everything to turn out perfectly.

I don't want there to ever be:

car accidents,
cancer diagnoses,
wars,
mental illness,
drug addictions,
child kidnappings,
alzheimers,
sorrow,
sadness,
hatred,
anger,
disappointments,
financial woes....

In other words, I really yearn for
CAMELOT.

HEAVEN ON EARTH.

HAPPILY EVER AFTER.

But, that is not the way life IS....

and sometimes, that is hard for me.

So, I will try harder to be grateful for the moments in life that are wonderful:

and there are many of those.

No comments:

Birthday Week with the GIRLS! IN Other Words; FUN TIMES in Santa Fe, New Mexico!

  Not in the right order, but whatever the order, it was SO FUN!  Just a great time.