10.07.2012

Every Once In Awhile....

...you might be blessed to meet someone nearly PERFECT.

Or, you might be lucky enough to meet four (actually five, but she's not in the picture) nearly perfect people from the same family.


Can you see and FEEL their goodness?

I can, every time I am around them...it's inspiring.

They are kind, thoughtful, gentle, good, caring, considerate, happy; and it's a thrill to be where they are.

I might also add, there's one person missing from this photo; it's our darling daughter-in-law, Amy, who  is the sister, daughter, aunt of these lovely women.

I will just say these are good, good women.

Thanks, Heavenly Father, for letting me know and having them be a part of our lives.

I'm forever grateful.

No comments:

OH, Those Wonderful Grandkids....

 How I LOVE THEM!