5.12.2013

Mother's Day....

can be a challenge.

So, today, I'm not going to write about all the guilt I feel about what I should have done better as a mother.

I'm not going to beat myself black and blue, like I normally do.

But, rather, I am going to focus on my mother-in-law.

Dorothy was GOOD - to the core.

She was thoughtful, generous, kind and giving.  She had her mother-in-law live with her for many, many years.  She was always kind and gentle to her.

For many years, she went to the temple each Friday evening.  She loved the Gospel with all her heart.

I have only the kindest thoughts of my wonderful mother-in-law; Dorothy South Hackworth.

Thank you, Heavenly Father, for allowing me to be a part of one of the grand ladies on this earth.

No comments:

OH, Those Wonderful Grandkids....

 How I LOVE THEM!