6.11.2019

FOR ADULTS ONLY!

Paige, the only young at the party...she was so steady and good at this game!

John Hrabar made the game.  It was fun!

Gigi Kern looks perplexed.  She has to be one of the most amazing and interesting persons ever.
She is from Germany and remembers the bombings from WWII.  

This is a great picture because we are just actually getting started, so Dennis is sitting pretty close.  As the game progressed, he moved further and further away.  This is my dear friend, Donna being very precise.


Peggy and John Hrabar and her parents, Jim and Gigi Kern had a party last night.

And, we played the ADULT version of JENGA.

It was so fun and challenging.

It was such a perfect evening with neighbors/friends.
Stan, Donna Conder
Dennis (pictured), Pat...wish I had a picture; she sports bright pink hair.  Love it.
John, Peggy Hrabar,
Faith and ? with her granddaughter, Paige.
Jim and Gigi Kern

I love where I live.  And, I'm grateful for good neighbors!

No comments:

OH, Those Wonderful Grandkids....

 How I LOVE THEM!