7.01.2019

Who Says....

that only oatmeal and eggs are for breakfast?!?!?!

I just had a very healthy breakfast, but it wouldn't be considered BREAKFAST food by most people.

However, food is food, right, and eat it when it's fresh and when you can, I say.

So, here was my July 1st breakfast:




Let's start with the meat:

 RAH is on a kick about this meat from the Bar 10 Ranch, which is local.  This meat is raised on local grass, with no hormones or artificial anything.  Yes, it is expensive, but, yes, it is healthy (if meat can be healthy...a matter of opinion to many.)

Some little grape tomatoes that are delicious and tasty.  Some are even sweet.

Then, a little quinoa salad.  Quinoa is supposed to be a very healthy grain, so I'm all in for it.

There it is, a healthy breakfast, so the rest of the day, I can eat JUNK!

HA HA HA HA.  (IF only!)

No comments:

OH, Those Wonderful Grandkids....

 How I LOVE THEM!