9.06.2009

Mormon Humour

1. Poster given to Senior Missionary Couples:




2. The young lady didn't know much at all about Mormons, but while visiting a town in Nevada with lots of young teenage Mormons, she heard an LDS teenager say, "My sister just got sealed in the temple." The young lady was very concerned for that person sealed in the temple and she kept wondering, "sealed in the temple...how soon will they let her out?"

Young lady read the Book of Mormon and joined the church as she was the one telling the story about her conversion in Relief Society.

I heard both of these comments while attending a ward in Flagstaff Arizona today.

I absolutely LOVE visiting wards in other places; it's all the same, yet different. We also went to the Snowflake Temple on Friday night...it is so beautiful!

I love being a Mormon.

No comments:

OH, Those Wonderful Grandkids....

 How I LOVE THEM!