7.24.2010

I Love Libraries - Part Two


"Do you ever download e-books from the library website and listen to them on your IPod?" Linda asked me recently.

"You mean, in as, FREE?" I countered.
"Absolutely," Linda said.
So, here's another reason to love a library and library card.

I - or you - can listen to a great book - for free. You don't have to even go to the library, just download it onto the computer and then transfer it onto an IPod.

The book I'm listening to now costs $29.95, which I would NEVER pay for because it's a lot of money, as are most audio books. So, why not get them for FREE?

Here's to one of the truly GOOD causes of our tax dollars at work.

1 comment:

Libby said...

I have been doing this for a couple of years and I LOVE it!!

The Quitter Finishes

 I quit things so easily; if it gets tough, I quit! But today, I finished a goal I told Allen about.  I told him I was going to go 45 minute...