7.04.2010

Weekend to Remember.....

Allen agreed; Jenni jumped on board; Loni lingered longer than usual, but we left on Thursday to head to Provo.

The Goal; help Justin set up his incredible/inspiring 30 Strangers Exhibit. An exhibit which was designed to explore the beautiful relationship between mothers/daughters/grandmothers....
attend some family gatherings....
watch fireworks....
what great weekend plans.

Friday... getting ready and then the exhibit.
Saturday....family gatherings, including a baptism for Jackson Merrill Lewis, a family dinner, and then the incredible Stadium of Fire fireworks.

It was - indeed - a weekend to remember what is really important in our lives:

Freedom/America
Family
Gospel

Thanks, Allen, Jenni, Justin and Amy, my brothers; their families....I'll treasure these memories for a very long time.
























A great time....you just can't beat family, friends, food, and fun!

4 comments:

Mrs. Olsen said...

I'm so glad I could be part of your whirlwind weekend. Great to see that Hackworth family that I love. Good luck in China!

In case Allen forgot, rent the documentary "Please Vote for Me".

Okay bye!

Mrs. Olsen said...

I have to add that the exhibit was amazing. It is a big difference seeing pictures framed and choreographed vs. online (which I had already seen).

Great job Justin!

Katherine said...

What wonderful photos of everyone! Thank you for chronicling such a fantastic weekend.

Libby said...

It was hard not to be there but we are glad it was such a wonderful time. Thanks so much for sharing the details.

The Quitter Finishes

 I quit things so easily; if it gets tough, I quit! But today, I finished a goal I told Allen about.  I told him I was going to go 45 minute...