12.08.2012

Remembering My Dear Dad


I saw this picture on Facebook today while looking for something else. Seeing my father in the picture at the wedding of Nathaniel and Jeanine reminded me what a wonderful father I have....

  He was so faithful about attending family events.

So, this picture made me happy/sad.

Interesting, huh, to have those emotions all at once.

(Looking at this picture and remembering the time frame, I just remembered something else about this day  in history.

Jenni was trying to make a decision about moving to Hurricane or to stay in Bountiful at her current job.  She asked Preston for his advice at the wedding luncheon, and he told her to: Definitely go for it....

She and Brent took that advice, moved to Hurricane, and as far as I'm concerned, it has been a marvelous blessing in so very many ways!)

Now, back to this picture; Dad, you always inspire me.  Thanks for always being there - literally and figuratively.

3 comments:

Ms. Fish said...

I miss Grandpa (and Grandma) too. Very much. Thanks for this post. And what a fun, fun picture.

Ms. Fish said...

PS: I really like Jeanine's dress.

Ms. Fish said...

Oh and the expression on Kaey's face is hilarious.

Birthday Week with the GIRLS! IN Other Words; FUN TIMES in Santa Fe, New Mexico!

  Not in the right order, but whatever the order, it was SO FUN!  Just a great time.