8.14.2013

Addendum and an Apology



In reading my blog post of our last day on the mission, I  realized it sounded very braggy.  (new word made up by MOI!)

I have no right to brag.

RAH and I did NOTHING on our missions that other missionaries didn't do and that missionaries all over the world don't do.  It is just the nature of the title; missionary.  It just denotes service.  And, that is what all missionaries do...in different ways.

So, I certainly did not mean and should not imply that we were in any way different or unusual.

I am frankly embarrassed by my post as I read it now.

But, I LOVED the opportunity and it's obvious that I still have many, many lessons to learn...humility being foremost among them right now.


No comments:

Grandkids...How I LOVE Them!

 Lola Halsey - one year old birthday!