8.12.2013

Mission Monday

One day down, one day to go.

I got emotional tonight thinking about all the missionaries whom I have grown to love.

BUT, I will NOT miss this:

from the felon whom no one will hire, to the recently-homeless couple, to the lady joining the church but I'm sort of suspicious about her motives and I wish I weren't, to the tall guy who just got out of the Navy after working for 20 years on submarines and can't get a job in St George in his field (Oh really, there are no submarine jobs here?), to the guy who wants to move here from Florida and leave his really good job that has insurance benefits because his wife wants to be here even though there are no jobs, to the mother/daughter pair who so desperately need jobs, to the man on the phone who can have a job in St George for $32,000 when he is making $42,000 in Montana.  

I won't miss that kind of stuff.  

BUT, I will miss the missionaries.  I LOVE Them.

Need something organized?  Sharon's the organizing QUEEN... honestly, the cupboards were a MESS until she began her  magic and starting CLEANING out.  She's the cleaning WONDER WOMAN...indeed.



No comments:

OH, Those Wonderful Grandkids....

 How I LOVE THEM!