8.06.2013

Drugs and Teeth

Before a drug dealer sells drugs to a newbie, perhaps he should just ask,

"Do you like your teeth?  Because if you do, you shouldn't do meth....

"In just a short while, you will have no teeth.  It will make it hard to eat, talk, smile, and get a job with which to further your habit."

However, drug dealers, friends, and family aren't likely to mention that little fact.

And, it's too bad really because maybe - and it's a big maybe - the kid wouldn't do drugs.  

But, then again, maybe he would think - like we all do -

"well, it won't happen to me!"

I've seen meth mouth; it's not pretty; it's sad; it's horrible.

And, it makes me grateful for my teeth!
(I was actually going to include a picture here, but it was too graphic, so thought better of it.  No need to be reminded visually of the ugliness of what drugs do to your teeth.)


No comments:

OH, Those Wonderful Grandkids....

 How I LOVE THEM!