8.21.2013

So Many Books, So Little Time

I love a good read.

For me, it's all about the writing.  I like strong characters and GOOD writing.

Over the course of my lifetime, I've read some fantastic books.

I've read some great stories, read about interesting people, learned about events in history; I've cried, I've laughed.

I don't do fantasy or sci fi, but I do enjoy non-fiction and an occasional fiction.  I don't particularly care for Mormon fiction (usually terrible writing with lots of dialogue and not a lot of descriptive writing), and I'm not a big fan of books with swearing and offensive things.

Reading is not for everyone, but for me it's a great release - a grand escape into other worlds, lives, situations, happenings.

Now, if you'll excuse me, my book is calling my name.


No comments:

OH, Those Wonderful Grandkids....

 How I LOVE THEM!