8.08.2013

The Neighbors


Don't be jealous, but we get to live next door to these awesome neighbors.

Oh, yes, it's Bill and Barbara!

Let me tell you about them.

Barbara used to bring dinner over - very often.

She also used to bring over fruits and vegetables.

She has given me a purse, a shirt, a robe, a gorgeous blanket/coverlet (which I use EVERY day)...she gave Allen a sweater....

She remembers our birthdays and knows we love See's chocolates and has given us some boxes of those over the years.

Now, what neighbor does that?

She gives me all her old magazines - so, I should be very healthy because lots of them are health magazines!

She's had had such a bummer time with her knee; she will be having surgery on it for the THIRD time and I'm very sorry about that.

They are dog lovers; they take such good care of their two dogs (they used to have 4!)  In fact, when I just went next door to visit them, Bill was actually COOKING CHICKEN FOR HIS DOGS!  Now, who does that?

I consider it one of our great blessings to have Bill and Barbara for our neighbors!

Thanks, B & B, for being so awesome over a few years.  WE LOVE having you as neighbors!

No comments:

OH, Those Wonderful Grandkids....

 How I LOVE THEM!