11.13.2013

Cleaning Out

Man, why is it so hard to get rid of STUFF?!?!?!?!??!?!?



RAH asked if we could throw away a picture that was in the garage for 7 years....I had not hung it up - EVER - didn't realize I had it, but when he said, "Shall we toss it?"

I couldn't bring myself to do it!

What in the heck?!??!?

Okay, here's my reluctance; my mother painted it.  Actually, I have several of her pictures.  They are fantastic.  But, this was one of her earliest and definitely NOT one of her better ones.

However, I just couldn't get rid of it.

And, that about describes my clothes closet, my Christmas decorations, my Easter decor, etc., etc., etc.

IT'S JUST HARD TO GET RID OF STUFF!

And, the longer it is in the home/garage, the harder it is.

I should hire someone who is not emotionally attached to MY stuff!

In the meantime, I'll keep trying to discard a few things here and there...

little by little.

And, if you need me, I can EASILY come and get rid of YOUR stuff!


No comments:

Birthday Week with the GIRLS! IN Other Words; FUN TIMES in Santa Fe, New Mexico!

  Not in the right order, but whatever the order, it was SO FUN!  Just a great time.