11.06.2013

Getting Something for Nothing...

...not possible, you say...

Well, I do beg to disagree.

I want to thank Chase Bank because we did, indeed, get something for nothing.



In the past six months, we have received -

ABSOLUTELY FREE

$879.50 from Chase Bank.

Here's how it played out:

I opened a Chase checking account with $1500.00  and received $200 for doing so.

I opened a Chase savings account with $15000.00 and received $175.00 for doing so.

RAH opened a Chase savings account with $1500.00 and received $125.00 for doing so.

(As soon as the six month waiting period is over, I will take the money out and put the money in an account where it will earn a little money, but it would never earn in six months as much as the cash I was paid.)

Then, from our Chase credit card, we received $379.50 cash back for our purchases made this year.

The grand totally is $879.50..

A.S.T.O.U.N.D.I.N.G.!

Just incredible.

And, I am very grateful.

No comments:

OH, Those Wonderful Grandkids....

 How I LOVE THEM!