1.23.2009

Looking Back Through Long-Ago Slides


So, what do you do with all those boxes and boxes of slides?
Buy an expensive, hardly workable slide scanner and see if you can find anything that is:
a. recognizable
b. decipherable
c. not totally faded after years of sitting in the garage
d. something that you would want family members to see!

I did, however, find a couple of pictures that were presentable before the scanner totally went kaput - again!

Justin and Jenni, you are looking mighty cute as little ones.

3 comments:

Ms. Fish said...

oh I'm so sorry about your slide scanner. Can you take it back? It was probably made in China, huh?

Jordan said...

I love this blog! I read every comment, study every picture!

Martha said...

Just bite the bullet and take the ones you want to keep to a photo place and have them put them all on a disc!! P.S. Did you Move?
Please update address! Martha

OH, Those Wonderful Grandkids....

 How I LOVE THEM!