1.06.2009

Here's to Health


As a 12 yr old, I don't think I ever thought about health. As a 21 yr. old, I never thought about health. As a 40 year old, I may have given it a passing thought. But, as a......year old, I do give health a thought. And, this is my thought. Thank you, Heavenly Father, that at this point in my life, I'm healthy. I can see, hear, walk, talk, eat, move, stand, sit, use my hands...

I really appreciate visiting Sylvia, who has been in a wheelchair for over 17 years. She never complains; she's very inspiring. But, when I see her and visit with her each week, I am always reminded what blessings mobility and good health are.

Boy, this is getting way too serious, but I am very, very grateful to be feeling okay at this point in my life!

1 comment:

Ms. Fish said...

I am grateful too! I feel so lucky to have my mother alive and healthy and so close!!

OH, Those Wonderful Grandkids....

 How I LOVE THEM!