10.01.2009

We Just Call Him Doc!






Teacher of Kindergarten: We'll need to take him out of the classroom for speech therapy.

Mrs. Mom: But, lots of kindergartners can't say their rrr's. I'm sure it will take care of itself......




Teacher of 4th grade: I'm having to give him an "F" in handwriting because it's so unreadable.


Mrs. Mom: Well, maybe it will be an asset to him in his chosen career.....




Teacher of 6th grade Math: We're putting him in the basic math class. We feel that will be best for him.

Mrs. Mom: But, did you test him? He's really very bright. By putting him in basic math, he won't be able to take all the math in high school, and I'm sure he wants to go to college.........



Teacher of Gym: He can't run, the kids make fun of him, what will he be able to do if he can't run?

Mrs. Mom: But, he's so gifted in so many other ways....


Well, now he can say his rrrr's, he did graduate from college, not many make fun of him anymore, and his handwriting is just what the DOCTOR ordered!


Happy Birthday, dear son, Jordan...we are very proud of your achievements!

2 comments:

jeremy said...

He couldn't run? I thought he was kidding when he ran like that. I thought he was making fun of me actually. I want to say sorry to Jordan because I put a bug in his biscuit because I thought he was being mean.

Ms. Fish said...

Great picture of Jordan!

Grandkids...How I LOVE Them!

 Lola Halsey - one year old birthday!