2.10.2013

Gong Xi Fa Cai

Happy Chinese New Year to you all!


The food was delicious, and the evening even ended with fireworks out in the street.

Oh, I'm grateful for opportunities to meet new people, reconnect with the old, and just have a good time. Thanks, Henry and Kay for a marvelous evening.

Here's a link to hear us all singing in Chinese...well, some of us are mostly listening to Henry singing:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kOJgOyev4yo

So, today, I'm remembering where we were two years ago, thinking with fondness on the incredible day where we were amidst THRONGS of people, and I do mean THRONGS.  I'm remembering that I was asked for the first time if I had eaten cat or dog yet?

And, I'm remembering the many good good people we met.

Gong Hey Fat Choy

No comments:

OH, Those Wonderful Grandkids....

 How I LOVE THEM!