2.09.2013

Say - What's That Again?

I saw this story on the local news.

I was, to say the least, flabbergasted....

Oh my goodness, what a deliciously delightful book.  What a charmingly strong-willed RED HEADED girl!  Those of us who knew and love Anne Shirley will think of her like she is pictured on the cover above.

So, what in the heck were these publishers even thinking when they wanted to update the cover and they chose this cover photo:
Where are Anne's hated freckles, her hated red hair that Gilbert called "carrot top?"  What is with the plaid shirt and sexy look?

It defies logic, reason, authenticity, accuracy.

Have they even read the book?  I hope no one buys it.

I guess it boils down to this...I don't like change.

1 comment:

Ms. Fish said...

Unbelievable. I guess it is actually believable. Sad, but believable....

OH, Those Wonderful Grandkids....

 How I LOVE THEM!