1.23.2014

A Shout Out to All Mothers

Whenever I tend my grandchildren, I am reminded of the incredible amount of

ENERGY

it takes to be a mom.

It's crazy;

they get up very early (young children, at least!),

if allowed, they stay up late.

They have LOADS and LOADS of unceasing energy; it is boundless!

To keep up with them is a full-time job.

So, to every TRUE mother (those who engage with their children, help them, teach them, do homework with them, go to their concerts, sports' events, train them, listen to them, ENJOY them, laugh with them, play with them), I applaud you!

You have my greatest admiration.

No comments:

Birthday Week with the GIRLS! IN Other Words; FUN TIMES in Santa Fe, New Mexico!

  Not in the right order, but whatever the order, it was SO FUN!  Just a great time.