1.08.2014

Change; It's Definitely NOT My Thing

I don't do well with CHANGE.

Oh, I don't mean the money kind...I like that kind.

No, I'm talking about when you go to a website and it has totally

hcnagde

See, what I mean?  It's been changed....

I like things to stay the same...well, most of the time...


Change BUGS me, as in:


One of my favorite foods is GONE....Zweiback toast for babies.



One of my favorite gum flavors is no more....Dentyne choco-mint.


My daughter and her husband changed their residence and moved far far away.





The bank changed its deposit requirements.




The church changed its starting time; the nursery had a change in leadership.
Dave and Lori Waters are no longer with me...sad face here...


I just don't do well with 

CHANGE....







No comments:

Grandkids...How I LOVE Them!

 Lola Halsey - one year old birthday!