3.26.2014

Happiness Ratio

They have a bazillion Legos.

But they always want more and different sets; ships, outerspace models, planes, etc.



Sometimes I say to them, "But, will it REALLY increase your happiness level?"

Their answer is always OH YEAH.

Frankly, I don't really believe it.  All those LEGOS just get lost in the shuffle; they play with a new set for a minute, then they are off somewhere else.

What I'm trying to point out is that I don't think happiness can be quantified - especially with STUFF (now, chocolate that is a different story...happiness can definitely be quantified with that stuff)!

HOWEVER, and here I'm totally contradicting myself,  because I have something that does increase my happiness:

my Christmas present - a new MACintosh computer.  Big screen...oh yeah, big screen.



Man, I'm in love and filled with HAPPINESS.

The screen is HUGE, which means I can have multiple windows open, which I do A LOT!

Scanning, family search, media folders, word processor, find-a-grave or other sites, etc.

So, I've realized that maybe - just maybe - there is some STUFF that does bring about happiness.

In that vein then, boys, now what LEGO set did you want?




No comments:

OH, Those Wonderful Grandkids....

 How I LOVE THEM!