3.20.2014

Prejudiced!

Okay, I admit it.

I am prejudiced, and lots of people will likely not agree with this prejudice.

But, I have to say that, in my experience, it's true.

There are, of course, exceptions.

But, IN GENERAL, this is true:

Mormons are NICE people.

NICE:

  1. pleasant: pleasant or enjoyable
  2. kind: kind, or showing courtesy, friendliness, or consideration
  3. respectable: respectable, or of an acceptable social or moral standard

They are mostly pleasant when you deal with them in situations.

Now, of course, other religions have nice people....I know THAT!

But as a general rule, when dealing with Mormon women: at the bank, in a store, in an office, in a school, they are pleasant and friendly.

They just have a tone in their voice that says kindness, friendliness, pleasantry.  It's - to me at least - very evident....

And, it's NICE to deal with NICE people.

So, that is my prejudice.

No comments:

OH, Those Wonderful Grandkids....

 How I LOVE THEM!