3.24.2015

Being Young at Any Age...

really isn't possible.

However, it's a nice thought to spread around the internet.

I was talking about age with Valerie recently.

She made an interesting comment that most older folk can relate to.

She said that whenever she meets someone in her age category, they seem so OLD looking to her.

"But," she said, "I don't feel like I look as old as they do!"

Ha!  That's pretty funny...

To young kids, we look very old, or as Dawsen said to me in Primary recently, "You are SuPER old!"



It appears there's no tricking the young ones, I truly look SUPER OLD.

So be it.

Now,I 'll just have to make sure that Valerie doesn't meet up with Dawsen....no need for her day to be ruined by a truth-telling 7 year old!




No comments:

Birthday Week with the GIRLS! IN Other Words; FUN TIMES in Santa Fe, New Mexico!

  Not in the right order, but whatever the order, it was SO FUN!  Just a great time.