3.18.2015

It's So Easy...

to solve OTHER people's problems.

For example, take the Cees down the street; he lost his job.

Here's the problem (as I see it):

they eat out every day for lunch, they have a gardner once a week, she has her nails done on a regular basis, she just bought new furniture, they drive two very expensive and luxurious cars, they live in a half million dollar home.

The solution:  

Well, it's pretty obvious from what I just wrote; do your own yard work, give up the nails and lunches out every day, quit BUYING stuff, sell your home and cars and drive older model cars.

See how easy and simple that was.

But, here's the kicker;

I have so many problems of my own;

And, I can't solve ANY of them.

Because it's so much easier to solve the neighbor's...

Ha Ha.


No comments:

Grandkids...How I LOVE Them!

 Lola Halsey - one year old birthday!