3.26.2015

Early Riser

I get up VERY early.

I have done this for quite a number of years and it's a great time to get things done.

Like exercise.

It's so perfect to get to the gym early.

BUT, the downside is this.....

I drive into town to the gym, but when I am finished exercising needing errands to run....

NOTHING IS OPEN!

No:

banking,

trips to the library,

post office,

stores,

dry cleaners,

and on and on, ad infinitum.

Oh sure, the grocery store is open and believe me, I have gone there plenty of times after exercising.

But, all those other errands....forget about it.

So, that either means TWO trips to town, or going later to exercise, which I do NOT like.

In addition, no offices are open; can't call the internet company, the dentist's office, the repair shop, etc.

Perhaps the early bird doesn't ALWAYS get the worm - or in this case, the letter mailed, clothes to the cleaner, new shoes, or library book.

No comments:

Grandkids...How I LOVE Them!

 Lola Halsey - one year old birthday!