11.08.2012

Thankful Every Day 8



I've always appreciated that RAH had a steady job over our married life.

But working at the Employment Center has taught me something......

his job is and has been SUCH A GREAT BLESSING!

When I see:
82 year old man
65 year old man
32 year old single mother of two
35 year old single mother of four
55 year old woman with mooching husband
21 year old convicted felon
homeless

people...

all needing one thing:

INCOME.

I realize how incredibly grateful i am for the three letter word...
a JOB.

So, that is what I am so grateful for today...jobs and income.

Thank you, Heavenly Father for RAH's job over many years.


No comments:

Birthday Week with the GIRLS! IN Other Words; FUN TIMES in Santa Fe, New Mexico!

  Not in the right order, but whatever the order, it was SO FUN!  Just a great time.