11.09.2012

Thankful Every Day 9

Today, I am so thankful for

In reading about the Sandy hurricane/storm victims in the East, I realize just how critical ELECTRICITY is...

I mean, think of what a person does in one day:

shower - hot water from electricity
curl hair - using electricity
eat breakfast - blender or stove using electricity
work on the computer - using electricity
listen to music on the radio - gotta have electricity
watch a sports show on tv - need electricity
iron some clothes - yep, I need electricity
wash and dry clothes - electricity is once again needed
read at bedtime - electricity so I can see

Everything we do during the day is dependent on electricity.

So, today, while the sun shines, I'm so very grateful for that marvelous invention
e.le.c.t.r.i.c.i.t.y.

No comments:

OH, Those Wonderful Grandkids....

 How I LOVE THEM!