1.11.2010

Favorite Picture Day:Pictures from the Past

MOI's maternal grandparents are in this historical picture.

My grandfather, Orrin Preston Merrill, is the tall man 2nd from the right. My grandmother, Alice Stephenson, is in the 2nd row from the back, on the end of the aisle in a light-colored suit.

What do you think?
Out for a day's drive in the country side?
And, what about that mode of transport? I've never really seen something like that in pictures before.

It's a marvelous, historical picture. But, it doesn't show the whole picture; which is, that my grandparents were good, kind, gentle, wonderful people.

Thanks for the rich heritage, Grandpa and Grandma Merrill!

2 comments:

Ms. Fish said...

I've never seen this. What a great photo. So lucky you have it.

Lauralee said...

Maybe they're all going to church. Such a wonderful picture!

OH, Those Wonderful Grandkids....

 How I LOVE THEM!