1.01.2010

Happy New You!

This year I reslove to:

Always have a box of See's chocolates (or similar) on hand.

Read some of the Old Testament, not the entire thing; the parts we study in Sunday School, but daily reading.

Exercise somewhat.

Laugh every day.

Continue to write letters to: Sean, Andrew, Jeremy, Hubert

Go through the box of family history from my mother's home.

Save a little money; spend a little money.

Read the Ensign cover to cover

make prayers more meaningful

Be more service-oriented by visiting neighbors more often

Since most resolutions are gone and forgotten by Valentine's Day, I decided to be realistic, so

What do you think...can I do it?

Stay tuned...

4 comments:

Lauralee said...

Sounds like some great plans for 2010 there. I have no doubt you can accomplish whatever comes into your mind. "Once begun is half done!" Good luck!

Mrs. Olsen said...

Yes! I very much like that list.

Libby said...

Absolutely!

Ms. Fish said...

I love your reasonable and realistic goals. You can definitely do them!!

Grandkids...How I LOVE Them!

 Lola Halsey - one year old birthday!