1.11.2010

If Only I Were...


O*R*G*A*N*I*Z*E*D!

I try to be.

It's not as if I don't try; don't work at it.

But, something is wrong somewhere.

Because I'm STILL losing papers.

I have files, a system, a plan (a man, a plan, a canal, Panama; which is a palindrome about the Panama Canal; but wait, I digress.)


Joleen can find any paper (taxes, recipes, receipts, etc.) in her home within 60 seconds. She's incredible when it comes to having her papers in order. (She's incredible in lots of other ways too, but that's an entirely different post.)
MOI.....I have to have a year's notice to find things, and in this case, I can't find it even then.

THIS IS THE YEAR!

No more losing checks, family histories, birth certificates, tax papers, invitations!

I'm going to get my papers organized.

(NOTE: this is all sounding vaguely familiar.)

3 comments:

Nat said...

Good Luck! I am hoping to get a little more organized myself. By the way, I LOVE the blog profile picture down in the corner.... I think you need to bring it to the very top though, It is a great picture... Your smile cheers me. You are such a beautiful lady!

Lauralee said...

Okay, I get the hint. I will own my "box" mess and get busy and put it right. In fact, I am going to use that as my theme for my blog tomorrow. Thanks for the nudge!

Ms. Fish said...

Have you ever heard that it is writer's who struggle with writing. I think the same applies here. Those who are organized are the ones that get frustrated with disorganization. You are much more organized than you give yourself credit for. How else could you find all the wonderful pictures you post?

OH, Those Wonderful Grandkids....

 How I LOVE THEM!