2.20.2010

NICE; that's what she is!


NICE; amiably pleasant, kind - from dictionary.com

yes, that describes KDHR.

I've always known that, but when I learned what she did recently, it just reaffirmed what I've known for years.

She's just a NICE person; not mean, not mean spirited. Just NICE.


What she did isn't as important as the fact that she volunteered to do something most people would not - would never - do. And, the reason she did is because she is just a NICE person.

KDHR, you inspire me! Thanks for reminding me - again - about relationships, kindness, and goodness.

5 comments:

Jordan said...

Kristi is Awesome! People at work won't stop talking about her. Even people she has just met once in the cafeteria line.

Lauralee said...

Loni, here's the link for the cute red Olympics mittens. People are paying HUGE prices for them on eBay, but you can buy them direct for the regular price plus postage. Check it out.
http://store.hbc.com/scarves/torchbearer-adults-red-mittens/prodRTUAF915.html

Lauralee said...

And YES, your KDHR is an adorable girl. She sounds like a wonderfully kind and willing person who has a genuine love for the human family. Just like her Mother!

Nat said...

I love that daughter of yours. I'm so glad I was able to get to know her and be the beneficiary of her friendship and kindness.

Mrs. Olsen said...

Kristi is amazing, smart, funny, and so beautiful. True, true, true.

Grandkids...How I LOVE Them!

 Lola Halsey - one year old birthday!