1.29.2013

Monday Mission Files...the People We Serve With

Doug.

He's the manager of the LDS Employment Center.  He's worked for the church for about 32 years and will retire next Oct.  He can hardly wait to serve a mission with his wife.

He's probably one of the kindest, happiest, best men I have ever met.

I've never met anyone like Doug and I have met a LOT of good men in my life.  He is PURE GOLD.  I keep expecting to see him translated into heaven.

Today, a lady came to visit him.  He spontaneously went out to the lady's car and washed her car windows for her.  He is just always doing good things for others.

Sometimes the blessings we receive in life are the people we get to be around.

That would describe the blessing of knowing Doug.

No comments:

OH, Those Wonderful Grandkids....

 How I LOVE THEM!