1.01.2013

The Learning Curve

It. is. hard. to. learn. new. stuff.

For. me. at. least.

Because I just don't

like I used to.

I'm involved in several things that remind me I just can't remember like I did in the olden days.

At the LDS Employment Center, I input jobs each morning; it's fairly easy, straightforward and not complex.  But, I forget over the days I don't go!  It's so very frustrating.  I have written down instructions, but they have gaping holes in them, so I get mixed up.

I'm in a class learning about Apple computer, but by the time I get home from class I've totally forgotten the steps to do what was talked about.  Yes, I take notes, but NO, they also have gaping holes and the instructions don't make any sense to me when I go to do them later on.

In Primary, I can't keep track of all that is happening, the names of the kids, where the classes are, etc.

I'm trying to learn the new Family Tree program in genealogy...it's a big mystery to me.

It's all rather scary that I have such a hard time remembering...however,

it's very good to try to learn new things and I'm grateful for my mind at all right now.

So, on this New Year.....

I'll start off by showing gratitude to my Father in Heaven for a mind that still functions.  I just need to be sure to keep feeding it new StUfF.

No comments:

OH, Those Wonderful Grandkids....

 How I LOVE THEM!