3.15.2013

From My Inbox

I spent several hours trying to help Deako and write just the perfect letter for her to get into a university in England.

This letter just came in my inbox; so disappointing for Deako:  Ah, life is complicated - all around the world!


My dear Loni,
 
I am very sorry to reply you so lately. Many unhappy things happened in these days, so I am a kind of stressful and depressive.
 
First of all, I plan to go to study abroad and get my master degree. In the beginning, everything was going well, I received many offers and I chose Lancaster University, then I paid the deposit for Lancaster. Because of this, I do not have to do the job-hunting and only focus on the oversea study.
 
However, before the Chinese new year, my family told me that they wanted to start another new business after the new year, and the money is limited, so they do not have extra money to afford the expensive tuition fee for me. I remembered very clearly the words my mother said to me that "I am so sorry, and you have to give up your dream." After hearing this, I cried in my dorm. On one hand, I spent so much time on the application and study abroad to get the master degree is my dream, I have no reasons to persuade myself to give up. On the other hand, I do not want to increase the burden on my parents, so I have to give up. It is very contradictory. Every night I could not fall asleep because of this.
 
I know that I do not have the initiative, so I have to accept the fact. Unfortunately, I missed the job-hunting peak, I have to finish my graduation paer and there are a lot of exams waiting for me. So stressful. Everything in my life is in mess.
 
Sometimes, I think that life is very rediculous. It gave you everything you want, and then it relentlessly retook it.
 
Hope everything will be fine in the end. Thanks for helping me so much in the application.
 
Deako




OH, Those Wonderful Grandkids....

 How I LOVE THEM!