3.21.2013

My New Favorite Book

I love books;

all kinds of books.

Sometimes people say to me: what is your favorite book?

How can I ever answer that question?  I mean, let's narrow it down to:

favorite fiction,
favorite non-fiction,
favorite biography...
even, then, I cannot really say which is my all time favorite.

However, for many years, I might have said, The Hiding Place,

but I now have a new favorite - by far, it has become at the top of my list:

JESUS THE CHRIST by James E Talmage..

I cannot even begin to describe how this book has affected me.  I only read it when I exercise, so I don't  read it that often.  But, sometimes, it literally leaves me breathless with inspiration and hope and determination to be a better, more Christlike person.  It is something I will continually strive for.

Talmage's insight is amazing and inspirational.

Thanks, Jeremy, for encouraging me all these years to read this marvelous book.

I will be forever grateful.


1 comment:

jeremy said...

Perhaps the "breathless feeling" is from the treadmill.

OH, Those Wonderful Grandkids....

 How I LOVE THEM!