3.04.2013

DRUG DEALERS....

I deplore you.

You ruin lives, families, homes, careers, good people.

You are despicable.

I am always blown away by the people who come in saying they have a felon on their record.

While some look ragged and worn, some, like the gentleman today, look like ordinary people.

And, then they say,

I HAVE A FELON ON MY RECORD.

And, once again, i want to just pounce on the people promoting this evil, evil, evil!

The person with the record often can't get a job; they can't get on with their lives; they can't get out from under that five-letter word.

And, I fear for my dear grandchildren.  How do I protect them against just one moment of a stupid, stupid decision?!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!

A locked closet until they are 35 sounds like a very good plan.


No comments:

OH, Those Wonderful Grandkids....

 How I LOVE THEM!